Once in a while, we like to play mad scientist with our beer. While there are plenty of amazing brews out there that are perfect on their own, there’s something about being part of the creation of something that excites us. If you want to play beer mixologist, here are some blends to get you started.
- Ballast Point Big Eye (link) x Ballast Point Black Marlin (link)
- Allagash White (link) x AleSmith Speedway Stout (link)
- Young’s Double Chocolate Stout (link) x Lindemans Kriek (link)
- Southern Tier Creme Brulee (link) x Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin (link)
- Founders Breakfast Stout (link) x Founders Rubaeus (link)
- Evil Twin Yin (link) x Evil Twin Yang (link)
- Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA (link) x Dogfish Head World Wide Stout (link)