Traffic sucks. Running sucks. Unfortunately, people still need to get places and exercise, which is where the bike comes in. Any bike will get you from point a to point b with some amount of physical exertion, but you still have to look good in the process. Looking good doesn’t mean sacrificing comfort though, so start with some staples like a Hanes V-Neck, Levi’s jeans and an L.L. Bean flannel and spice it up with some comfy UGG sneakers, recycled bike parts and a 666 Barcelona watch.
This edition of Decked Out is sponsored by Nordstrom. Find your UGG® style at Nordstrom.com.
1. Recycled Innertube Belt – $42
2. Hiplok Wearable Bike Lock – $113
3. Mission Workshop The Shed Messenger Bag – $139
5. Levi’s 511 Commuter Jeans – $78
6. 666 Barcelona Adventure Watch – $130
7. L.L. Bean Fleece-Lined Flannel – $64
8. Hanes V-Neck – $20 (3 pack)
9. UGG Corbin Sneaker – $130