13 Coffees You Never Knew Existed | Cool Material
13 Coffees You Never Knew Existed

13 Coffees You Never Knew Existed

99% of the time we take our coffee very seriously. We know the one place to go or the exact beans to buy and we get down to business. The other 1% of the time, we experiment. In all our samplings of different hued roasts and exotic flavors, we can safely say we haven’t stumbled across anything like these coffees before. These are the 13 Coffees You Never Knew Existed.

1. Chipotle Flavored Ground Coffee – $8

2. Bat Coffee – $48

3. Star Wars Vader’s Dark Side Roast Coffee – $10

4. Wicked Jack’s Tavern Butter Rum Coffee Beans – $12

5. Protein Coffee – $19

6. Whoopie Pie Flavored Coffee – $7

7. Absinthe Flavored Ground Coffee – $8

8. Heart of the Desert Pistachio Coffee – $11

9. Death Wish Coffee – $20

10. Wild Thai Civet Coffee – $60

11. Maple Bacon Morning Coffee – $8

12. Jack Daniel’s Coffee Jack’s Blend – Link

13. Cops Coffee – $9

MeUndies Makes Insanely Comfortable Underwear MeUndies Makes Insanely Comfortable Underwear
MeUndies Makes Insanely Comfortable Underwear PARTNER

You wear underwear. You’re probably doing it right now. So if you’re wearing underwear anyway, try MeUndies. Their underwear is made from an exceptionally breathable fabric they get from Beechwood trees in the Austrian Alps. Bonus thing, the fabric inhibits bacterial growth in your sensitive space, which is the most positive thing ever said. It’s really soft too. You don’t need science to prove that, just skin you can rub the fabric on. They come in black. Attractive people wear black. They come in a 3-pack “Classic Collection,” which saves money. Financially savvy people save money.  Be an attractive, financially savvy person.

BUY