A light and refreshing beer is not what we’re looking for when we’re going through firewood at an incredible rate. We want something a bit heartier with enough alcohol to warm us from the inside out. This doesn’t mean taste has to go by to the wayside. Here are 9 Beers You Need to Drink This Winter that will go great with some heavy stew on a cold night.
1. Troegs Mad Elf – Troegs
2. Full Sail Wassail – Full Sail
3. Left Hand Brewing Fade to Black Volume 4 – Left Hand Brewing Co.
4. Founders Backwoods Bastard – Founders Brewing Co.
6. Bell’s Christmas Ale – Bell’s Brewery
7. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout – Kentucky Ale
8. Cigar City Sugar Plum Brown Ale – Cigar City Brewing
9. New Belgium Snow Day – New Belgium Brewing