Any (or all) of these could be true: Your dad explained screwdrivers to you using some easy to remember saying about a girl named Lucy. He taught you how to ride a bike and how to drive a car. Showed you how to throw a ball. Made mustaches look cool. Helped you design and create a ridiculous shelving system for your dorm/apartment/condo/house. Picked your drunk ass up when you were younger and never mentioned it to your mother. The argument is an old one, but fathers really do only get one day a year. Make it count. Buy the bottle of scotch or the six pack anyway, but pick him up another piece of cool material that will mean something to go with it.
1. Giant Socket Drink Holder – $15
2. SOL Survival Kit – $60
3. Abbey Road Coasters – $17
4. Gourmet Chocolate Covered Jalapenos – $50+
5. The Hell With Work Flask – $22
6. Garrett Wade Combination Knife & Precision Rule – $30
7. Best Made Co Apron – $58
8. Hand-Engraved Zippo Lighters – $36
9. Roller Rock Glass – $21
10. Vintage Leather Glove Wallets – $60+
11. Cabin Fever Maple Whiskey – $20
12. Jeweled Hex Watch Cufflinks – $87+
13. Stake 3-in-1 BBQ Tool – $46
Check out the Father’s Day Gift Guide for more of our picks for Dad.