Buying Valentine’s gifts is difficult. Chocolates, flowers, and stuffed bears holding little hearts are boring, but trying to get creative can backfire if you don’t come up with something good. This year, we turned to some of our favorite bloggers (who happen to be female) to get some suggestions on gifts they would love to help you out. These picks are from Laura Sweet from If It’s Hip, It’s Here.
1. Love Is Art Kits – $79
2. Name a Star – $49
3. Lelo Insignia & Luxe Personal Massagers – $159+
4. Personalized Romance Novels from Book By You – $40+
5. Custom Kiss Portraits by DNA11 – $299
6. Birch Collection by Jessica Rust Designs – $55+
7. Recycled Spray Can Bouquets – Link
8. Visionaire World’s Issue #38 LOVE – $570
9. Laser Cut Fingerprint Art – $300
10. Ego Lifestyle Love Edition Computer Notebooks – Link
11. With Love from Paris Postcards Lolipops – $12
12. Double Fingerprint Heart Pendant – $260
Laura Sweet is a graduate of UC Berkeley with a degree in Fine Art and of Pasadena’s Art Center College of Design where she received a degree in Advertising and was also an instructor for 8 years. With a career in advertising as an art director for over 20 years and counting, she has helped build such high profile brands as Lexus and IKEA.
She is also the founder and sole curator of the blog If It’s Hip, It’s Here which features art and design related items in every category and has a large global following. She has been featured on Apartment Therapy’s Behind The Blog and was named Cool Geek of The Week by Born Rich. Both Business Week and The Los Angeles Times have written articles about Laura and her online influence, going so far as to call her “the Oprah of the internet.”
Laura was born and raised in Northern California and presently lives and works in Los Angeles.