Each week, we turn to one of our favorite style bloggers or men’s fashion insiders to put together a solid outfit.
- Sueded Fleece Sweatshirt – $70
- Terrior Pocket Knife – $19
- Portland General Store Whiskey After Shave Splash – $18
- Randolph Engineering Intruder Sunglasses – $139
- Baldwin Denim Henley Fit Duck Canvas – $175
- Collective Blue Heather Henley – $97
- Staghound Connor Belt – $62
- Eastland Men’s Lumber Up Boot – $115
- Ovadia & Sons Luxury Red Cashmere Officer Knit Hat – $145
- Pendleton Motor Robe with Leather Carrier – $98
- Stance The Boss Socks – $12
Megan Collins is the face of and brains behind Style Girlfriend , the men’s style site she founded in 2009. Originally a men’s style blog, Style Girlfriend has since evolved into a one-of-a-kind lifestyle destination featuring confidence-boosting insight from Collins and her contributor “girlfriends” aimed at guys who want to up their game. The site is regularly featured in fashion, menswear and lifestyle publications and websites, including GQ, Esquire, Lucky, Metro, Huffington Post and Men’s Health.