Each week, we turn to one of our favorite style bloggers or men’s fashion insiders to put together a solid outfit.
- Gloverall Midlength Monty Duffel Coat – $484
- J.Press Shaggy Dog sweater – $230
- Lands’ End Blue Stripe Oxford Shirt – $30
- Ayeshire Tweed Cap by Bell and Sons – $57
- Levi’s original shrink-to-fit rigid 501 jeans – $48
- J.Crew “Chup” Socks – $34
- Alden Brown Suede Penny Loafer – Link
Joe Ferraro (Giuseppe Timore) is the Boston based author of An Affordable Wardrobe, a clothing blog which explores dressing well on a slim budget. He operates an online store and “micro-haberdashery” of the same name, specializing in vintage and second hand items.