Each week, we turn to one of our favorite style bloggers or men’s fashion insiders to put together a solid outfit.
- L’Enfant Buggy-Back Blazer in Navy Hopsack by Hugh & Crye – $245
- Brown Pelican Hook Belt by Narragansett Leathers – $69
- Arthur Glasses in Mixed Dark Horn by Penn Avenue Eyewear – $249
- Slim Fit Chinos in White by Scotch & Soda – $129
- The Slim Fit Oxford By Everlane in Light Blue – $55
- Abe Penny Loafer in Dark Brown Suede by Jack Erwin – $195
- The Holborn Custom Tie by Peter Field – $55
- ‘Some Kind of Blue’ Chambray Pocket Square by Past The Pocket – $10
- Men’s Everyday Black No-See-Ums Socks by Pact – $13
Adam Lehman is the founder/editor of Wide Eyes, Tight Wallets, a budget-conscious men’s style blog. He is also the director of PR for Peter Field, a Chicago-based startup providing affordable and stylish made-in-america menswear.