You know the Jetsetter, he’s the guy who could fly to the moon on frequent flyer miles. Always traveling for business and a little pleasure, he navigates airports like they’re his second home. When you need a gift for the Jetsetter, think of something that would make his travels a bit more stylish or a little bit easier. Luckily, with your Membership Rewards card from American Express, you can find the perfect gift and snag it with the points you’ve earned. You can even grab something straight from Amazon by making your American Express card your default payment and then paying in full or even partially with your points.
How will you use your points to make holiday shopping easier on your wallet?
- AKG High-Performance Noise-Cancelling Headphones – $201
- Kindle Voyage – $199
- Tissot T-Touch II – $592
- Flight 001 4-in-1 Adapter – $23
- Urgent Power Universal SmartPhone/USB – $22
- Fujifilm X30 – $599
- Victorinox Travel Sentry 3.0 – $20
- Filson Twill Travel Tray – $26
- Fossil Passport Case – $35
- Flote Goa Travel Pouch – $109
- Trakdot Luggage Tracker – $70
- Tumi Packing Black Shoe Bag – $45