It’s time for Shaun Hill to invest in a larger mantel. The man behind Hill Farmstead has yet another award to put on display, as the Vermont brewery took home top honors in this year’s RateBeer Best “Top Brewers In The World.” Hill Farmstead nudged last year’s winner, AleSmith, out of the top spot to reclaim the title they last held in 2013. Here’s a look at the top 10.
- Hill Farmstead (Greensboro, Vermont)
- AleSmith Brewing Co. (San Diego, California)
- Brouweij 3 Fonteinen (Beersel, Belgium)
- Three Floyds Brewing Co. (Munster, Indiana)
- De Garde Brewing (Tillamook, Oregon)
- Alpine Beer Company (Alpine, California)
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales (Capitola, California)
- Side Project Brewing (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Bells Brewery (Galesburg, Michigan)
- Russian River Brewing (Santa Rosa, California)
Click here to see all the winners.