Drinking, whatever your poison of choice may be, usually results in a good time and some pretty great stories. The following day, however, usually results in questioning life and a well intentioned but ill-fated promised to never drink again. Hangovers are inevitable so unless you are going to stop drinking altogether (which, let’s be honest, you’re not) you should know how to deal with them correctly. While it’s not necessary to wear a suit the day after a night of binge drinking, it helps to look a little put together. If you look good, you’ll surprisingly feel a lot better as well. To go along with that, there are some old standbys that have been aiding drinkers for decades: plenty of fluids (researchers suggest Sprite, seeing as it’s lighter than water), some protection from the glaring lights, and a healthy dose of your favorite cup of joe. The world won’t stop just because you woke up with a hangover, and neither should you. Grab some of the stuff from below and trick the world into thinking you are a functioning human being.
- Nike Tech Fleece Pant – $100
- Oliberte Nakobo in Mocha Suede – $150
- Prospector Co. Compressed Towel Tablets – $5
- Carrera Model 6002 in Havana – $116
- L.L.Bean Signature Hunter’s Plaid Shirt in Black Slate – $64
- Todd Snyder x Champion Fleece Shawl Cardigan – $111
- Dunkin Donuts Original Blend Coffee – $9