While we have no problem finding items we love–it’s kinda the idea behind this whole site–finding items our better half will love is always a challenge. That challenge is highlighted every February 14. To help you out this Valentine’s Day, we turned to some of our favorite female bloggers to see what they’d like to receive. This gift guide comes from Megan Collins of Style Girlfriend.
- Sophia Webster Bobbi Twist – $495
- The Matt Butler ‘Falling In Love’ Wall Art – $28
- Zoe Chicco Initial Diamond Necklace – $295
- For Love and Lemons Ophelia Bralette – $99
- Woodroze Polekat Glasses – $116
- Aesop Reverence Duet – $123
- Lovers + Friends x REVOLVE Uptown Faux Fur Coat – $268
- Comme des Garcons Play x Converse Pro Leather Low – $129
Megan Collins is the face of and brains behind Style Girlfriend , the men’s style site she founded in 2009. Originally a men’s style blog, Style Girlfriend has since evolved into a one-of-a-kind lifestyle destination featuring confidence-boosting insight from Collins and her contributor “girlfriends” aimed at guys who want to up their game. The site is regularly featured in fashion, menswear and lifestyle publications and websites, including GQ, Esquire, Lucky, Metro, Huffington Post and Men’s Health.