If we’re being completely honest, taking Fido, Spot or Jack out for a walk when nature calls can be a pain, but that doesn’t mean you should sacrifice a stylish stroll in favor of basketball shorts or sweatpants. Sometimes wearing sleeping or exercise clothes is absolutely necessary. If it’s not, or you’re planning on heading to the office after, consider something more stylish. So here’s a collection of new options from some brands you’ve heard of and some you haven’t to make that morning or evening chore a little easier. This is what we’d wear while walking the dog.
- State Optical Clybourn Sunglasses – $417
- Buck Mason Charcoal Army Shirt – $145
- Bairefined Bamboo Crew Neck T-Shirt – $35
- Volcom Stone Made Solver Jeans – $95
- Vans Ultrarange Rapidweld – $80
- SaltysOwn Paracord Dog Leash – $40
- Paby 3G GPS Pet Tracker – $80