The new year is less than a week away, and that means it’s time to start thinking about how you’re going to crush all your resolutions and accomplish your goals. The first step? A great new set of clothes to wear into January to show the new year who’s boss. The entire outfit is built on new releases from some of your favorite brands, but feel free to mix and match if you want to change an item or two since all this clothing is versatile enough to work with just about anything.
- Converse Chuck 70 Wordmark Wool High Top – $100
- Levi’s 511 Slim Fit Four-Way Stretch Jeans – $70
- Stock Mfg. Co. Kaihara Denim Work Shirt – $108
- Best Made Co. Blanket-Lined Waxed Parka – $698
- Mr. Jones Nuage Gold-Leaf Sun and Moon Watch – $299
- Filson Watch Cap – $45
- Society Socks Palm Tree Stripes – $10