Just because you don’t live in Germany doesn’t mean you can’t go hit a beer garden or celebrate Oktoberfest. When you go to fill up your stein and down a bratwurst and pretzel, make sure you’re looking the part. We’re not saying to go all lederhosen-ed out, just an outfit that can handle the crisp fall air and look good in the process.
This post is brought to you by Timberland.
- Sage Highlands Shirt- $125
- Torq Stealth Edition Bottle Opener – $25
- Warby Parker Raskin Polished Gold Sunglasses – $145
- Timberland Men’s Abington Coated Jacket – Link
- Bluer Denim Jeans – $128
- Timberland Men’s Earthkeepers® Ryker Waterproof 6-Inch Boot – Link
- Field Notes “Drink Local” Edition – $10
- Das Horn – $25