Don’t hold us responsible if the weather takes a turn for the snowpocalypse, but we’re hoping we can put dressing for a blizzard behind us at this point. It’s almost nice out, and that means you need some garb that’s transitional while still being suited for casual wear at home or a laid back office. Quality tee, great jacket, new boots and a fantastic pair of small batch denim form the core of the outfit, and then you add some cool accessories like the new Timex Sante Fe watch and the Ray-Ban Blaze Shooter Sunglasses to cover you in the sun and on the wrist game front. This kit has everything you need to get from here to beach, patio and brunch weather.
- American Trench Rain Slicker – $349
- Cotopaxi Do Good T-Shirt – $23
- Grovemade Minimalist Belt (Tan/Silver) – $99
- Noble Denim Truman Small Batch Summer Weight Japanese Denim – $230
- Betabrand x Vivobarefoot City Proof Boot – $136+
- Timex Sante Fe Weekender Watch – $65
- Ray-Ban Blaze Shooter Sunglasses – $170