Brought to you by Levi’s®. Visit the Levi’s® Holiday Gift Guide.
While many are busy figuring out their holiday travel, college football fans are in the midst of setting up a more epic adventure, one that doesn’t involve hideous sweaters and fruitcake. It’s bowl season. The time of year when fans of teams still playing get geared up for an unforgettable road trip. Whether you’re off to the Rose Bowl or the Raycom Media Camellia Bowl, it pays to gear up right before the drive out. We’re talking warm but comfortable clothes and the right accessories for the long haul. We’d go with some gear from Levi’s that’ll keep you warm and able to move. So dust off the RV, get your friends together, and hit the road this bowl season.
- Levi’s® Barstow Western Shirt – $68
- Levi’s 501® Original Fit Jeans – $47
- Levi’s® The Sherpa Trucker Jacket – $98
- Poler Camera Cooler – $65
- LemonBall Black Leather Head Football – $150
- Swims George Chukka Boots – $199
- Nixon ‘The Sentry’ Leather Watch – $150
- Topman Cable Knit Cap – $20
- Stanley Adventure SS Flask – $23