Throughout recorded history there have been men that refused to color within the lines of convention. These rebels, these bad boys, all believed in something—even if it was only looking good. With a little bit of cash and a desire for some good, clean fun you can follow in their footsteps with this collection of gadgets and gear. Between alternative power sources, sustainably produced goods and the latest and greatest in the world of electronic shenanigans, being a rebel has never been this much fun.
This sponsored post is brought to you by Mercedes-Benz.
1. Toms Classic 301 – $145
2. Bullet Space Pen – $25
3. Forestbound WWII Era Weekend Bag – $295
4. Samsung NX Mirrorless Camera – $900
5. Holborn Trench Coat – $198
6. Micro Spy Remote – $9
7. nPower PEG Kinetic Charger – $160
8. Eton Soulra XL Speakers – $250
9. S3 Krypton Series Laser – $300
10. Asics Onitsuka Tiger – $68