It’s finally nice enough outside to warrant using some of those “sick” days you racked up at work on something other than playing hooky. Schedule some time off, send out a mass text, jump in a car (rented or borrowed) and hit the road. To where? Who knows. That’s up to you. Personally, we just need to get away from it all, so middle-of-nowhere Wisconsin sounds as good as Atlantic City. It’s hard to justify $400 for plane tickets anywhere these days, so split the cost of gas and Combos (only the pretzel ones) and get to it. Remember: it’s about the journey and not just the destination.
This post is brought to you by Havaianas. The world’s most stylish and comfortable flip flop has expanded their recently launched collection of lifestyle espadrilles and sneakers with brand new styles and colors for 2012.
1. Jawbone Jambox – $199
2. Guatemalan Double Ring Belt – $38
3. Havianas Urbis Sneaker – $58
4. Toms Kathmandu Sunglasses – $169
5. Rogue Territory RK Natural Jeans – $195
6. Lands’ End Canvas Lightweight Coastal Shirt – $65
7. OBEY Commuter Duffle Bag – $68
8. Nixon The Quad Watch – $100