It’s hot outside. Like, really hot outside. Hotter than a Terry Richardson shoot at the beach. Ok, maybe it’s about that hot. You have two options: sit in the a/c all day and get hit in the face with a brick wall of humidity when you run out of beer, or cool off the old fashioned way with water. You’re going to be hot regardless of where you are, so you might as well work on a tan and see some pretty girls in the process. Here’s everything you need to survive a day at the beach. Just remember, beer and margaritas are delicious, but they don’t actually hydrate. Drink some fluids.
This post is brought to you by Havaianas. The world’s most stylish and comfortable flip flop has expanded their recently launched collection of lifestyle espadrilles and sneakers with brand new styles and colors for 2012.
1. Apolis Market Bag – $58
2. Havianas Origine Eco Espadrille – $38
3. Wallin & Bros Richmond Shirt – $43
4. Ezekiel Triumph Board Shorts – $62
5. A Farewell to Arms: The Hemingway Library Edition – $16
6. Retro Super Future Sunglasses – $148
7. Jack Black Sun Guard – $20
8. Lands End Anchor Towel – $24
9. Nixon Time Teller – $75