Maybe it’s because the great outdoors are more colorful this time of year, but there’s no season better for practicing your photography skills than fall. If you know the perfect spot and you’re ready to go out and snap some shots, make sure you’ve got the gear to take your abilities to the next level.
This post is sponsored by Kia.
- TriggerTrap App – Link
- Gorillapod – $20
- MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card – $10
- Kia Soul – Link
- Nikon 1 AW1 Camera – $800+
- Gear Patrol x DSPTCH Camera Wrist Strap – $32
- Lonewolf Goods Camera Strap – $44
- Level Camera Cube – $15
- Expedition Wood Tripod – $290
- Filson Dry Finish Tin Cruiser Jacket – $260
- Property Of… Thomas Camera Bag Large $249
- Rite in the Rain All-Weather Notebook – $5