The 1960s were a time of change, confusion, and upheaval. The style and accessories guys carried reflected this sense of revolt. Marked by war and loss, personal style seemed to fight back. Here’s some of that gear.
- Lennon Inspired Sunglasses – Link
- Joint – Link
- Leather Wallet – Link
- Rizla Rolling Papers – Link
- Camel Cigarettes – Link
- Ford Car Keys – Link
- Black Jack Chewing Gum – Link
- Peace Necklace – Link
- Taylor Electric Slim Zippo – Link
- Slick Black Split Back Whittler Knife – Link
Check out more Everyday Carry throughout the ages.