If there’s a better way to spend a few cool summer evenings than around a campfire with some food and a few beers, we haven’t thought of it. Of course, just walking out unprepared would be foolish. Assuming you’ve got all your camping essentials covered—tent, sleeping bag, full, face-warming beard—here are the items you’ll want while you sit around the fire.
This post is sponsored by Kia.
- Braven BRV-1 Outdoor Speaker – $180
- Campfire Cuisine: Gourmet Recipes for the Great Outdoors – $12
- German Kerosene Lantern – $30
- Kia Soul – Link
- Zippo Emergency Fire Starter Kit – $13
- Best Made Seamless & Steadfast Enamel Steel Utility Pot – $32
- Hohner Marine Band Harmonica – $35
- Founders All Day IPA – Link
- Kuksa Cup – $36
- 8 Cup Percolator – $20
- Topo Urban Outdoor Pack with 6-pack Cooler – $140
- PocketStrings – $30