Loading…
  • Yaket-Ice-New-1
  • Yaket-Ice-New-2
  • Yaket-Ice-New-3
Loading…

Your standard ice pack was not meant to coexist with the beer can. That’s kind of strange when you consider 90% of the time we are using one to keep beverages cold. (The other 10% is for icing injuries that happened after drinking those beers.) The Yaket Ice is a clever ice pack designed with bottles and cans in mind. Shaped to secure 6 cans or bottles, Yaket Ice is the ice pack your beer-loving friend wants this holiday season. If they hit can releases and travel with cooler in tow, Yaket Ice is an awesome stocking stuffer or secret Santa. Plus, since it’s available on Amazon Prime, you’re not too late in ordering a few. 

For more of our favorite holiday gifts, check out our Holiday Gift Guides.

Pappy-Van-Winkle-Hot-Sauce

Pappy Van Winkle is the name in bourbon. Bottles have sent drinkers on wild goose chases and left others with empty bank accounts. While we can’t help you procure any of that elusive elixir, we can bring a little Pappy into your life in another way. Pappy Van Winkle Hot Sauce is aged in actual Pappy Van Winkle bourbon barrels. The distillery teamed with friends at Midland Ghost to make this flavorful hot sauce, which features the latter’s prized first generation Ghost Peppers. After the sauce was made, it was left to age in barrels that once held Pappy. That means you have a sauce that’s rich, oaky, and full of flavorful heat. Use it on meats, veggies, or, if you’re a special brand of crazy, just drink it straight from the bottle. It’s that good.