At some point this summer you will use that versatile condiment called barbecue sauce. But why be relegated to the BBQ sauces at the store? Why not make your own? And why not amp it up with a little craft beer? Yes, this is how to make Craft Beer BBQ Sauce, people. Print out this recipe, get to the store, and become a legend at your next BBQ.
What You Need:
- 20oz Bottle of Ketchup
- 1 bottle of Craft Pilsner
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tbsp Brown Mustard
- 1 bulb Chopped Garlic
- ¼ cup Chopped Onion
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- Couple shakes of Tabasco Sauce
- Couple shakes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger
- ⅜ cup Water
- In no particular order, put all of the ingredients except beer in a blender and blend till smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. (This isn’t an exact science, feel free to add more of any ingredient except water.)
- Pour sauce into a large mixing bowl and slowly add about half a bottle of the Pilsner. If you prefer your sauce thicker, add less. Thinner… you get the idea. Blend thoroughly with a whisk.
- Enjoy your Craft Beer BBQ Sauce. It will taste good right after you make it but even better the following day.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Allen Brothers Has Your Summer Seafood Covered
Great seafood should taste like you bought it from a fisherman, straight off the boat. That’s why Allen Brothers source the world’s oceans and processes everything within hours of the catch. Choose from Coho Salmon, Yellowfin Tuna, Sea Bass or Halibut. Go the crustacean route with Cold-Water Lobster or Jumbo Shrimp. Even opt for Octopus or Colossal Bacon Wrapped Scallops. All you need to handle is the rich, buttery sauce that goes on top.