We’ve reached a point where you can go almost anywhere in the States and grab yourself a good beer. As breweries continue to open at an unprecedented rate, finding a quality pint is easier than ever. But what if you’re looking for something better than good? RateBeer recently unveiled their winners for the best beer, best brewer, and best new brewery in every state. Here’s a look at some of the results:
- Top Beer: AleSmith Speedway Stout – Bourbon Barrel Aged
- Top Brewer: Stone Brewing
- Best New Brewery: Moonraker Brewing Company
- Top Beer: Cigar City Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout – Double Barrel Aged
- Top Brewer: Cycle Brewing
- Best New Brewery: Civil Society Brewing Co.
- Top Beer: Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
- Top Brewer: Pipeworks Brewing Company
- Best New Brewery: Hubbard’s Cave Brewery
- Top Beer: Tree House King JJJuliusss
- Top Brewer: Trillium Brewing Company
- Best New Brewery: Castle Island Brewing Company
- Top Beer: Bell’s Black Note Stout
- Top Brewer: Bell’s Brewery
- Best New Brewery: Roak Brewing Co.
- Top Beer: Kane A Night to End All Dawns
- Top Brewer: Kane Brewing Company
- Best New Brewery: Magnify Brewing Company
- Top Beer: Evil Twin Double Barrel Jesus
- Top Brewer: Evil Twin Brewing
- Best New Brewery: Suarez Family Brewery
- Top Beer: Jester King Atrial Rubicite
- Top Brewer: Jester King Brewery
- Best New Brewery: Eureka Heights Brew Co.
- Top Beer: Hill Farmstead Damon
- Top Brewer: Hill Farmstead Brewery
- Best New Brewery: Foam Brewers
- Top Beer: Lickinghole Creek Great Commander
- Top Brewer: Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Best New Brewery: The Veil Brewing Company
Click here to see the full list.