We’re not going to say that you’ve all but resigned yourself to doing absolutely nothing on the weekends due to the temp dropping, but should that be the case, you need a quality kit that will keep you comfy yet presentable enough to meet the delivery person from Seamless, Doordash, Postmates, UberEats or one of the other countless services. If you absolutely have to go outside to, like, get the mail or walk the dog that’s also a possibility with an outfit like this.
- CDLP Black Boxer Shorts – $35
- Goodlife Fleece Sweatpant Chino – $145
- Marine Layer National Parks Foundation Grand Canyon Tee – $45
- Best Made Company Wool Fleece Pullover – $198
- Todd Snyder + New Era Navy Herringbone Hat – $78
- Merci LMM-01 Quartz Watch – $224
- American Trench x Rancourt Ventile Sneakers – $215